Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wives Tales

I'm sorry for not posting for awhile. I haven't been feeling the greatest, and when I am feeling semi-decent I'm busy. I know, I know, being sick has nothing to do with posting but believe me, when your sick you don't want to think about anything other than how much you are suffering!

I found this on another blog, It is old wives tails that supposedly predict the gender of your baby. It was correct for that lady, maybe it'll be correct for me too!


1. Pay attention to which way you lay down in bed tonight. If you prefer sleeping on your left side, you'll have a boy. Right side? Your pregnant with a girl.  [I sleep on both sides but I'm more comfortable laying on my right side.] = Girl

2. Upset Stomach? Little girls aren't always sweet. Extreme nausea means you are having a daughter. [I haven't thrown up alot but I sure have been nauseated.] = Girl

3. If your hands are dry during pregnancy, you are having a boy; soft -- expect a girl. [My hands are soft.] = Girl

4. Your favorite pregnancy foods may tell you what sex the baby is. If you're craving citrus while pregnant, you're having a girl. [I have only been craving ranch dressing, chocolate, and cheese. Not together though!] = Boy

5. If altering hormones makes your skin break out, expect a girl. [I have some seriously bad acne. I've got more zits than my 14 yr old brother.] = Girl

6. If your age and year of conception are both even or odd, it's girl. One even, one odd means a boy. [18 at conception in 2012.] = Girl


All signs point to girl! Jordan swears I'm having a girl as well, we'll see! My next prenatal appointment is at 16 weeks [which is on July 6th.] and I should be having an ultrasound done soon after that to determine gender and make sure everything is going as planned! 


Also it's gotta be a girl, my cousin Brent has a bet of 25 dollars riding on this!

1 comment:

  1. I won't tell you how many of these were WRONG for me, but I hope you get your girl!

    (BTW made my way here from the BG post about blogspot)

    ReplyDelete